Thursday 29 October 2009

the food blog

Yey! First post!

I created this blog due to some sort of obsession with food. Truth is, I’m no expert in cooking, in eating yes! But I believe I have skills and a great palate. I love the fact that I enjoy my time in the kitchen more than in my own bed. Kitchen, oh! The joy of eating the stuff I’ve cooked myself brings great pleasure.

I always dream to be a chef and own a restaurant someday. My late father is a great cook. Mom, not really, but they both influenced me in having good sense of taste.

I have few cookbooks to guide me but I don’t really follow them. I even break rules in measurements and stuff to satisfy my palate. If it gets too salty or too spicy there's always a remedy. I'm only strict in preparing food.

I always enjoy myself inside the kitchen, so I'm inviting you to come and be pleased with some of my appetizing & flavorful food.

Cheers!

4 comments:

pusangkalye said...

Chilli --thanks for the visit. welcome. yeah, why not go island hoping and add more spice to your life. cheers!!!

pusangkalye said...

I admire people who are good at cooking and when you said you enjoy the whole experience, that puts it to another level. yeah, good thing you thought of blogging, this would enable you to share your love for food.....cheers!!!

Chyng said...

welcome to blogosphere! :D

ab- said...

wow!! FOODS!!^_^

no i won't mind..

hope to read more from you soon...^_^